How Ganesh Puja works?
- Shodashopachara Puja is performed with Vedic hymns. It includes sixteen ritual services to worship Lord Ganesha. The main aim of this Vedic ritual is to raise your five senses and remove negative energies coming your way. Furthermore, necessary puja materials are offered to Lord Ganesha while conducting Ganesha puja. Then, Durva, Sindoor, and other precious ornaments are offered by reciting 51 Ganapati Atharvashirsha. This hymn has the ability to create a protective shield that protects you from distress and negative energies.
Performing Ganesh Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Removes obstacles and protects you from enemies
- Gain wisdom and knowledge
- Removes negative vibes around you and blesses you with name, fame, and success
- To overcome the financial crisis
- It protects you from diseases and helps you stays fit and healthy
- Resolves negative planetary influences
- Helps you achieve the four Purusharthas—Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha
- Shodashopchara and Ganpati Atharvashirsh are important rituals for performing Ganesha Puja, so it is important that it should be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. Ganeshaspeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Markandey Purana.