How Ganesh Puja works?
- Shodashopachara Puja is performed with Vedic hymns. It includes sixteen ritual services to worship Lord Ganesha. The main aim of this Vedic ritual is to raise your five senses and remove negative energies coming your way. Furthermore, necessary puja materials are offered to Lord Ganesha while conducting Ganesha puja. Then, Durva, Sindoor, and Modaks are offered by reciting 1000 Ganapati Atharvashirsh. Puja involves the ‘Homam’ rituals with 100 Ahuti of Modakam with sacred chants of Vedic Mantras and Ganapati Atharvashirsha. This hymn can create a protective shield that protects you from distress and negative energies.
Performing Ganesh Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Overcome Tough Times: This puja blesses you with the courage to conquer your fears and overcome all the obstacles. It creates a powerful aura around you that gives protection from negative energies and enemies.
- Gain wisdom and knowledge: Lord Ganesha is regarded as the epitome of knowledge and abundance of wisdom. Performing this puja will enhance your knowledge and bring wisdom to life.
- Attain name, fame, and prosperity: This powerful puja will help you remove the obstacles affecting your growth and bless you with health, wealth, peace, and prosperity.
- Improve financial status: This puja generates high-octane energies around you that have the power to remove all your financial difficulties. The puja energy helps you overcome the financial crisis and improve your financial condition.
- For good health and long life: It protects you from major health diseases and helps you stay fit and healthy.
- Protection from malefic planets: Homatmak Ganesh Puja resolves negative planetary influences and protects you from the malefic effects of doshas and planets that are unfavourably placed in your birth chart.
- Helps you achieve the four Purusharthas—Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha
- Shodashopchara and Ganpati Atharvashirsh are important rituals for performing Ganesha Puja, so it is important that it should be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. Ganeshaspeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Atharv Veda .