How Homatmak Laghu Rudra Puja works?
- Homatmak Laghu Rudra Puja is performed with Shodopchara Puja steps for Ganesh, Matruka, Lord Shiva, Vastu, and Navagraha. Also, Shukla Yajurvediya Ashtadhyayi Rudri (11 Aavaratan) is recited. Puja involves the “Homam” ritual with 21000 Aahuti along with 121 Aavaratan of Rudra Suktam – a sacred chant related to Rudra and all other deities. To complete the Puja during the auspicious Muhurta, GaneshaSpeaks.com will appoint a team of 10 to 11 priests led by an Aacharya. All the priests are the masters of the Vedic rituals.
Performing Homatmak Laghu Rudra Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Reduces the malefic impact of all planetary doshas.
- Attain health, wealth, and prosperity.
- Protects you from incurable diseases.
- Improves your well-being and attain peace of mind.
- Remove the sin of past life and bring happiness and success.
- Helps gain favourable results in legal battles.
- Removes negative vibes around you and blesses you with name, fame, and success.
- Helps you achieve the four Purusharthas—Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha.
- Upliftment in spirituality.
- Reciting 11 Shukla Yajurvediya Rudri and 121 Aavaratan Rudram with “HOMAM” are the important rituals for performing Homatmak Laghu Rudra Puja, so it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. GaneshaSpeaks.com has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Yajur Veda.