How Jyestha Nakshatra Shanti Puja works?
- The Nakshatras are worshipped in the prescribed ritualistic manner with mantras and offerings to deities such as Ganesh, Matrika, Nakshatra Deity – ‘Indra’ (lord of the storm). The Puja service also involves Kalash Sthapana, Panchanga Sthapana, Punya Vachanam, and Nandi Shradh. Vedic priests also perform the HOMA (Havan) in which ghee, sesame, barley, and other sacred material related to Jyeshtha Nakshatra is offered to Agni while chanting various Vedic Suktam and Mantras. HOMA is a significant aid to remove the evil effect of the Nakshatra from our chart.
Performing Jyeshtha Nakshatra Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Remove obstacles from life
- Boost your self-confidence
- Enhances positive effect of Jyestha Nakshatra in your Chart
- Positive results during Mercury Mahadasha
- Gain health, wealth, and prosperity in life
- Reciting various Suktam with Homa of 27 Nakshatra and 108 Aahuti for Jyeshta Nakshatra are the essential rituals for performing Jyeshta Nakshatra Shanti Puja, thus it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.