How Ketu Graha Shanti Puja works?
- Ketu Puja is performed with Shodashopachara steps along with chanting traditional Ketu Mantra 17000 times. Puja also involves the “HOMA” (Havan) ritual wherein, Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Ketu will be offered to Agani while reciting 1700 Mantras of Ketu. Yagya is a significant remedy to pacify the evil effect of the planet in our chart and get maximum positive results. Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat i.e Tuesday or the day of “Ketu Nakshatra”. To complete the Puja during the auspicious Muhurta, GaneshaSpeaks will appoint a team of 5 priests led by an Aacharya who are masters of the Vedic rituals.
Performing Ketu Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Ensure relief from sorrows & fear
- Save you from misfortune and help you to manage ebb and flow of life
- Protection against failure and breakups in a relationship
- Improve inner strength and enhance spirituality
- Reduce uncertainty and anxiety
- Remove the negative impact of Ketu
- Ketu Yagya with reciting 17000 Mantra and Homa of 1700 Mantra are the important rituals for performing Ketu Puja. So, it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. Ganeshaspeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.