How Magha Nakshatra Shanti Puja works?
- A Magha Nakshatra Puja starts with worshipping a cow (Gau Puja) and Panch Dev Puja. A Panch Dev Puja includes the Puja of Ganesha, Matruka, Nakshatra Deity – Pitru (ancestors or forefathers), Navagraha and Shiva. It also involves Pancha Kalash Puja, Punya Vachanam and Nandi Shradh. After that, Pandits will perform a Havan (homa) wherein Agni is offered ghee, sesame, barley and other sacred materials related to Magha Nakshatra while reciting Vedic mantras and suktam. A Yagya is an effective remedy to nullify the evil effects of Nakshatras. To make the most out of it, the Puja will be performed during the best-nearest muhurat on the day of Magha Nakshatra. A team of four experienced and adept priests led by an Acharya appointed by GaneshaSpeaks will perform the Puja for you.
Performing Magha Nakshatra Shanti Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Remove obstacles from life
- Boost your self-confidence
- Enhances positive effect of Magha Nakshatra in your Chart
- Positive results during Mercury Mahadasha
- Gain health, wealth, and prosperity in life
- Reciting various Suktam with Homa of 27 Nakshatra and 108 Aahuti for Magha Nakshatra are the important rituals for performing Magha Nakshatra Shanti Puja, so it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. GaneshaSpeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.