How Mangal Grah Puja works?
- Magal (Mars) Puja is performed with Shodashopachara steps along with reciting the traditional Mangal (Kuja) Mantra 10000 times. Puja also involves the “HOMA” (Havan) ritual wherein, ghee, sesame, barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Mars will be offered to Agani while reciting 1000 Mangal (Kujja) Mantras. Yagya is a significant remedy to remove the evil effect of the planets in our chart. To get maximum positive results, Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat i.e Tuesday or on the day of “Mars Nakshatra”. In order to complete the Puja during the auspicious Muhurta, GaneshaSpeaks will appoint a team of 3 to 4 priests led by an Aacharya. All the priests are the masters of the Vedic rituals.
Performing Mangal Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Reduce the effect of Mangal Dosha (Kuja Dosha)
- Overcome relationship and marriage life issues
- Attain financial freedom and get out of debts
- Control your anger and channelize energy in the right direction
- Overcome health issues related to blood and Skin
- Enhances positive effect of Mars in your Chart
- Gain wealth and property in life
- Reciting 10000 Mangal Mantras with Homa of 1000 Mantra are the important rituals for performing Mangal / Mars Graha Shanti Puja, so it is necessary that it should be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. Ganeshaspeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.