How Mangal Ketu Angarak Dosha Puja works?
- Mangal Ketu Angarak Dosha Nivaran Puja includes the Puja of Kalash and the other five important deities, namely, Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta. Puja involves chanting/ reciting Mangal (10,000 times) and Ketu (17,000 times) Bija Mantra. Then, “HOMA” (Havan) ritual is performed wherein, Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Mars and Ketu will be offered to Agani while reciting 1,000 Mantras of Mars and 1,700 Mantra of Ketu. Yagya / Homa is a significant remedy to remove the evil effect of the Angarak Dosha in your chart. To get maximum positive results, Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat i.e in a Nakshatra of Ketu or Mars and on Tuesday. To complete the Puja during the Muhurta, GaneshaSpeaks will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Aacharya who are masters of the Vedic rituals.
Performing Mangal Ketu Angarak Dosha Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Remove the negative influence of Angarak Dosha
- Control pride and overcome arrogance
- Maintain harmony and prevent family disputes
- Save you from accidents and misfortunes
- Destress and improve your relationship
- Control your anger and slow down impulsive decisions
- Reciting Mangal – Ketu Mantra with Homa are the important rituals for performing Angarak Dosha Shanti Puja, so it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. GaneshaSpeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.