How it works
- Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha Nivaran Puja includes the Puja of Kalash and the other five important deities, namely, Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta. Puja involves chanting/reciting Surya (7000 times) and Chandra (11000 times) Bija Mantra. Then, “HOMA” (Havan) ritual is performed wherein, Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Sun and Chandra will be offered to Agani while reciting 700 Mantras of Surya and 1100 Mantra of Chandra. Yagya / Homa is a significant remedy to remove the evil effect of the Amavasya Dosha in the Kundli. To get maximum positive results, Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat i.e in a Nakshatra of Chandra and on the day of Amavasya. To complete the Puja during the Muhurta, GaneshaSpeaks will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Aacharya who are masters of the Vedic rituals.
Performing Surya Chandra Amavashya Dosha Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Remove the negative influence of Amavasya Dosha
- Strengthen your Moon and attain peace of mind
- Get protection from obstacles and financial issues
- Boost mental strength and improve your career development
- Resolves issues in relationships
- Overcome issues of restlessness and anxiety in life
- Reciting Surya – Chandra Mantra with Homa are the important rituals for performing Amavasya Dosha Shanti Puja, so it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. GaneshaSpeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.