Performing Guru Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Grants wisdom and knowledge
- Help you to gain health and wealth
- Enhance your luck and fortune
- To avoid delay in marriage
- Resolve issues related to childbirth and progeny
- Enhance the positive effect of Jupiter
- Brihaspati Yagya with reciting 19000 Mantra and Homa of 1900 Mantras are the important rituals for performing Guru Puja, so it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. Ganeshaspeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.