How Chandal Dosh Nivaran Puja works?
- Guru Rahu Chandal Dosha Nivaran Puja includes the Puja of Kalash and the other five important deities, namely, Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta. Puja involves chanting/ reciting Guru (19,000 times) and Rahu (18,000 times) Bija Mantra. Then, “HOMA” (Havan) ritual is performed wherein, Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Jupiter and Rahu will be offered to Agani while reciting 1,900 Mantras of Jupiter and 1,800 Mantra of Rahu. Yagya / Homa is a significant remedy to remove the evil effect of the Chandal Dosha in your chart. To get maximum positive results, Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat i.e in a Nakshatra of Rahu or Jupiter and on Thursday or Wednesday. To complete the Puja during the Muhurta, GaneshaSpeaks will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Aacharya who are masters of the Vedic rituals.
Performing Guru Rahu Chandal Dosha Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Remove the negative influence of Chandal Dosha
- Save your from taking unethical decisions
- Remove obstacles in career & resolve marriage issues
- Enhance concentration and decision-making power
- Improve your wealth and financial status
- Inculcate moral values and be more optimistic
- Reciting Guru – Rahu Mantra with Homa are the important rituals for performing Chandal Dosha Shanti Puja, so it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. GaneshaSpeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.