How Moola Nakshatra Shanti Puja works?
- A Moola (Mula) Nakshatra Puja will start with Panch Dev Puja (the worshipping of Ganesha, Shiva, Matruka, Nakshatra Deity – ‘Niruti’ (the root), and Navagraha) and Cow (Gau) Puja. Moola Nakshatra Puja also involves Punya Vachanam, Nandi Shradh, and Panch Kalash Puja. Ganesha Speaks will appoint a team of 4 expert priests who will be led by an Acharya, the masters of Vedic rituals. They will perform a Yagya (Homa-Havan). Ghee, sesame, barley and other sacred materials related to Mula Nakshatra will be offered to Agni as a part of that Yagya, along with the recital of various Vedic suktam and mantras. A yagya is a significant remedy to nullify the evil effects of a Nakshatra. To achieve the maximum benefits, the puja will be performed on the nearest best muhurat on the day of “Moola Nakshatra”.
Performing Moola Nakshatra Shanti Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Remove obstacles from life
- Boost your self-confidence
- Enhances positive effect of Moola Nakshatra in your Chart
- Positive results during Mercury Mahadasha
- Gain health, wealth, and prosperity in life
- Reciting various Suktam with Homa of 27 Nakshatra and 108 Aahuti for Moola Nakshatra are the important rituals for performing Moola Nakashtra Shanti Puja, so it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. GaneshaSpeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.