How Laxmi Puja works?
- Shri Suktam is a devotional Rigvedic hymn dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi. Reciting Shri Suktam is one of the best ways to seek blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and invoke prosperity. At Ganeshaspeaks, Shri Suktam is recited with strict adherence to the Chandas (way of singing). Our Vedic priests recite Sri Suktam 51 times and also offer Guggul Dhoop with prescribed materials to gain maximum benefits of Lakshmi Puja.
Performing Lakshmi Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Overcome financial problems and cash flows in business
- Increase your wealth and prosperity
- Helps you expand your business and gain profit
- To accomplish your life-goals
- Improve your wealth status
- Enjoy luxuries and material comforts in life
- Shri Suktam is the hymn dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi in Rigveda. The letters, syllables, and words in the fifteen verses of Sri Suktam collectively form the sound body of Devi Lakshmi. Thus, only an Expert can execute it exactly as it is meant to be performed. Mistakes in the process can make it ineffective.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.