How Pathatmak Laghu Rudra Puja works?
- Pathatmak Laghu Rudra Puja is performed with Panchopachat Puja steps for Ganesh, Shiva, and Navagraha. Also, Shukla Yajurveda Ashtadhyayi Rudri is recited along with 121 chants of Rudra Suktam. Puja involves the Milk Abhishekam ritual with 11 Aavaratna of Ashtadhyayi Rudri – a sacred chant related to Lord Shiva and all other deities. To complete the Puja during the auspicious Muhurta, GaneshaSpeaks.com will appoint a team of 3 or 5 priests led by an Aacharya. All the priests are the masters of the Vedic rituals.
Performing Pathatmak Laghu Rudra Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Protect you from negativity, misfortune, and bless you with name, fame, and success.
- Remove obstacles, protect you from enemies, and help you gain wisdom and knowledge.
- Helps you to overcome financial problems, enhances cash flows in the business, and brings wealth and prosperity in life.
- Protect you from the negative influence of planets.
- Protect you from diseases and bless you with a healthy life.
- Remove hurdles and achieve faster results.
- Reciting 11 Shukla Yajurvediya Rudri and 121 Aavaratna of Rudram are the important rituals for performing Laghu Rudra Puja, so it must be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. GaneshaSpeaks.com has designed the most authentic way of doing Puja with the Vedic processes and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Yajur Veda.