How Hanuman Puja works?
- Panchopachara puja is performed with Vedic Hymns. It includes five key ritual services to worship Lord Hanuman which will help us to enlighten the idol before other rituals. Furthermore, to please the deity we offer oil, vermilion, and mandar leaves and flowers by reciting Sunderkand which is part of Ramayana. It depicts the feat of Lord Hanuman. It has the power to nullify the malefic effects of Lord Shani and mitigate all problems you face in your daily life. Moreover, one will be protected against the attack of devils, ghosts, and spirits.
Performing Hanuman Puja can confer you with the following benefits:
- Protection against the malefic effect of planet Saturn & Shanti Sade Sati
- Remove negative vibes around you and ward off the effect of evil spirits and ghost shadows
- Removes obstacles and win over your enemies
- Gain wisdom and knowledge
- To get the rid of bad dreams fear and apprehension
- Panchopachara and Sundarkand are important rituals for performing Hanuman Puja, so it is important that it should be performed by scholar priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. Ganeshaspeaks has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done in accordance with Vedas.