How Homatmak Shiva Puja works?
- Shiva Pooja with Mahamtrituyujaya Mantra Anusthanam is performed with Panchopchara Puja steps for Ganesh, Matruka, Lord Shiva along with Chanting of MahaMahamtrituyujaya Mantra 1,25,000 times. To complete the Puja during the auspicious Muhurta, GaneshaSpeaks.com will appoint a team of 8 to 9 priests led by an Aacharya. All the priests are the masters of the Vedic rituals who will complete this Anusthanam in a single day.
Performing Homatmak Shiva Puja with Mahatrituyujaya Mantra can confer you with the following benefits:
- Decrease the influence of malefic planets: Lord Shiva is Lord of all 9 Planets. Hence, all planets are controlled by him. This Puja will reduce the malefic impact of all planetary doshas and amplify the power of benefic planets.
- Improves your health and well-being: The mantras chanted during the puja are powerful enough to solve all your health problems and protect you from major diseases.
- Attain peace and prosperity: With this puja, Lord Shiva is pleased very easily and blesses the devotee with peace of mind, happiness, and prosperity.
- Remove the sin of past life: This puja will help eliminate all the past bad karmas and sins, ultimately making your life happy and successful.
- Get rid of negative vibes: This puja nullifies negative energies around you and blesses you with name, fame, and success.
- Achieve the four Purusharthas: Shiva puja with Mahamrityunjay mantra helps you achieve the four Purusharthas—Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha.
- Upliftment in spirituality: It will ultimately boost your spiritual focus and bring greater significance to all you do.
- Reciting 1,25,000 Mahamrityunjay Mantra during Anusthanam is an important ritual that needs to be completed in a day also; it has to be performed by Vedic priests who are well-versed in the Vedic scriptures. GaneshaSpeaks.com has designed the most authentic way of doing puja with the Vedic process and hymns. Also, Puja will be performed by the most knowledgeable Sanskrit nobles/scholars.
- To ensure that it is done exactly as it is supposed to be, GaneshaSpeaks has created a dedicated team of Pandits for this purpose. This team is headed by a very senior Pandit who plays the role of the “Acharya” or the Head of the Puja to ensure that it is done as per Yajurveda.